What you need: 2 eggs, 1 tsp milk, 2 Tbsp water, 1 tsp butter, Stilton Blue cheese crumbled, Ciabatta bread toasted, fresh basil leaf, tomato slice, sun-dried tomato and basil aioli (or sun-dried tomatoes chopped finely), Habanero Jack Cheese
1. In a bowl whisk two eggs with a tsp. of milk
2. Heat 2 tbsp. of water and 1 tsp butter in a skillet over medium heat.
3. Add Blue cheese to the skillet and allow to melt for about 1-2 minutes
4. Add egg mixture to skillet and stir continuously until the cheese and eggs are thoroughly combined and the eggs form a curd like texture. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
5. Toast Ciabatta in the oven until the outside is crunchy, about 10 minutes on 375
6. Spread aioli or chopped sun-dried tomatoes on both sides of bread
7. Add eggs, Habanero Jack Cheese slices, basil leaf, tomato slice, and bread topper.