To learn more about quince check out my blog post here Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Quince
2 1/3 cup Brussels sprouts cut in half
1 large shallot sliced long ways
8-10 whole garlic cloves, paper removed
1 medium quince cored, peeled and sliced
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup grape seed oil
¼ cup habanero sauce or hot chili sauce
1/8 cup honey
1 tsp Chinese five spice
1 tsp Zesty Herbs and Spices
½ tsp course kosher salt
1. First cut your Brussels sprouts in half. I cheated and bought the pre-cut ones in the produce section.
2. Next peel, slice, and core one quince. I use a melon baller to core my fruits, fyi.
3. Remove the paper and slice up one shallot.
4. Smash and remove the paper from about 8-10 cloves of garlic
5. Throw everything in a bowl, add some seasonings, stir until everything is coated,
6. Then place on a foil lined cookie sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees.