Orange and yellow bell pepper (1/2 each) cut into strips
1 red potato cubed
1 bunch chopped swiss chard rinsed
1 bunch chopped beet greens rinsed
1/2 chopped apple
1 garlic clove
1 bunch of fresh basil
1 bunch of fresh spinach
2 Tbsp Grape seed oil
1/2 onion sliced
1 small yellow squash
1 small heirloom tomato
1/2 tsp chopped Rosemary
This recipe yields about 4-6 servings
1. Heat Grape seed oil in a large skillet over a medium high flame. Add sausage and cook for about 7 – 10 minutes on each side. Remove sausage when done and set aside.
2. Add some olive oil to the same skillet then add the potatoes to the skillet. Let cook for about 7-10 minutes.
3. Add other hard veggies; onions, apples, bell peppers, squash. Cook for 10 minutes on med flame.
4. Add tomatoes, greens and garlic, saute until greens are tender.
5. Cut sausage in rounds about 1/2 inch thick. Add meat back to skillet. Salt and pepper to taste, stir until meat is reheated. Plate and serve. Enjoy!
Tip: Add some Pepperadelle pasta to this and grate Parmesan cheese over the top. It’s amazing!